Sellers should have
all responsibility for shipping of their sold items to buyers.
Shipping way (such as EMS) and other courier services are set up by SELLERS.
Shipping fees are calculated by sellers on the base of weight, size and volume of the items.
By selling and buying on CREPRO., you should read rules below carefully.
For small package (not heavy items), we recommend using EMS (JAPAN POST) as it is the most reliable and reasonable shipping cost. You can check rates (freight cost, service for countries, shipping time) for your information.
- Seller should specify your shipping costs in separate to selling prices and approx. shipping time in your listing products.
- Seller should prepare shipment of order items as soon as possible, after your items are sold and received a payment from a buyer. If you delay for preparation of shipping, you should inform the buyer immediately without any troubles.
- To make sure to ship to the correct address indicated by the buyer to avoid wrong shipment. If the buyer moves the house during order, inform new address immediately to a seller.
- Comply with international shipping methods and regulations of customs for your check.
- After shipment done, you should inform tracking number received from the shipping carrier to the buyer, and buyer feel safe.
- In case of shipping insurance, it should be determined by buyer if they agree for it and then seller can add insurance fee accordingly.
If the seller and buyer agree to change the shipping cost after order due to actual weight, size and in case of freight cost change by courier, buyer can modify the amount as per agreement before payment. Or you may also ask alternative shipping methods to agree.
●What will be charged with customs duties and taxes ?
Normally, you can import a certain amount of the goods without paying any customs fees. If order value exceeds a certain amount of limitation, you will be charged with import taxes, customs duties etc. and they are different rates applicable for each country.
●What items are prohibited for air shipment?
Please check prohibited items policy in details. ⇒ http://crepro.ne.jp/prohibited-items
●In case of non-delivery packages after shipment , What should I do?
You may check a tracking number of the package from your account. If it has passed certain day (for example 20days, 30days) after shipment date by seller, and you still have not received your package, please contact the seller directly and ask courier company (Japan post, or other)