Sell on CREPRO
CREPRO online marketplace is where you can introduce and sell various kinds of Japanese products which is produced by Japanese manufactures (Made in Japan) and the products sold in local stores、gift shops and yen shops etc.
We want to make sure that you have a positive experience on our marketplace (called CREPRO) Please read on to find out more about your rights, as well as what is expected of you, as a seller.
Requirement as Seller on CREPRO
- ① You must be a foreign residents (such as married, working, long-term overseas students,) in Japan.
- ② In case, if you are a native Japanese and you want to become a seller, you should have an capability of foreign language (at least English) enable to communicate and comply with buyer’s request and inquiry etc.
You must follow and agree the below by selling on CREPRO.
- ①To give the correct and honest information in your account shop.
- ②To show your items with sufficient information and several photos, such as size, color, materials and manufacture if you know.
- ③Do not sell prohibited products as below.
Copy products(brands), drugs, any kinds of food etc. in details Prohibited items
- ④Do not open duplicate account(shop) in order to avoid misunderstanding for buyers.
- ⑤You will be charged with SALES FEE( 13% ) on total amount of sales.
- ⑥You will be charged with payment processing fee to use PayPal(online payment system) 3.9%+40yen per sale.
●Now, you may fill out registration form as indicated and PayPal information, too.
★ Sales flow